Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, all DMACC Continuing Education courses are suspended through at least April 13, 2020. DMACC staff are working remotely through April 13 - please reach out if you need assistance or have questions.
For more information about DMACC's COVID-19 response, please visit https://www.dmacc.edu/coronavirus/Pages/welcome.aspx
State rules require you to take the “Time of Transfer Inspector Training” workshop to become certified.
Please read the following before continuing with your registration.
To qualify for the inspection course you MUST have;
Before you attend the Time of Transfer Inspector Training workshop, you need to receive approval from the Iowa DNR. Please follow the following steps:
- Two years' experience operating, installing, inspecting, designing or maintaining private sewage disposal systems, OR
- Take the “Basics of Onsite Systems” class.
Click here for fillable application form
- Click here to download the Inspector Training application packet.
- Complete the application packet, outlining your experience or provide proof of registration/attendance to the Basics of Onsite 101 workshop.
- Submit the packet to the IDNR: Iowa Dept of Natural Resources: Time of Transfer Inspector Certification: 502 E 9th St, Des Moines, IA 50319-0034 or Fax (515) 281-8895.
- Once you have received approval from the DNR, register for the Time of Transfer Inspector Training workshop.
If you have questions about time of transfer inspections or the requirements to become certified please call Cory Frank at (515) 725-8404 or email at email@example.com.
How to Register for a Workshop
You can register for the available workshops below by selecting the workshop you want and clicking "Register Now". We offer a CREDIT CARD payment option - When you select the "Credit Card" option, you will be automatically directed to DMACC Online Registration, where you will register and pay for the workshop online.